Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Popham Beach Maine






This was one of my two most favorites days in Maine. I just wish Rochele & Kevin would have gotten to Maine one day sooner so they could have gone. The weather was perfect, later in the afternoon a thick fog rolled in that made it a little scary. Kathy & I felt so brave(not really) as we conquered the strong current, with our husbands help, to get to the rocky mountain island. The water was waist high on me and I felt like I was walking sideways, and if you stood still you sank down in the sand. I still can't figure out how the little girl cousins made it across that current by themselves, they said they just held hands, AMAZING!! The Men & Boys played football and had a great time, they all looked HOT!! Ron ended the day by making his famous dragon sand sculpture!! What a Terrific day!!!!!

No comments: